Defending Your Freedom
Innocent people are convicted of crimes every day. Even people who have committed some crime are convicted of much worse crimes only to spend the rest of their lives incarcerated.
If you have been accused of a crime, you are facing a legal battle that will forever change the course of your life. You are up against a prosecution team backed by the resources of the government with a single purpose - to convict you.
Without an experienced criminal defense attorney fighting for you, you are not in a fair fight. You must act fast and decisively. You can't wait to take action. The rest of your life is at stake.
Gibson Law handles legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Sex Offenses
- Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)/Traffic Violations
- Drug Crimes
- Weapon Offenses
- Other Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Juvenile Law - all juvenile offenses.
- Federal Offenses - all charges pending in U.S. Federal Courts.
- White Collar Crimes
- Petitions to Revoke Supervision, Conditional Discharge, and Probation
- Personal Injury and Worker's Compensation
- Secretary of State Driver's License Revocation Hearings
- Criminal Appeals - post-conviction relief, appeals, and appellate law.
We strive to protect our clients from the consequences of a criminal conviction and help them move on with their lives. If you are being investigated or have been arrested and charged with a crime, it is critical that you have a skilled aggressive advocate to fight for you and protect you through every step of the criminal process. You need a lawyer who has years of experience to achieve the results you desire, even when you do not believe these results are possible.