Kentucky Divorce Attorney Known for Caring and Effective Approach
If you are in need of a Louisville family law attorney, your personal life is probably in turmoil. In fact, some people are reluctant to let anyone know that they are seeing an attorney regarding a potential divorce or child custody modification. At Gibson Law Offices, we work hard to provide you with experienced representation you can trust.
As an attorney who has been trained in collaborative law, Ken Gibson has developed an approach that combines a caring attitude with a no-nonsense litigation style. With our law office, you can be sure that you will have someone sensitive to your needs, but tough enough to fight for your best interests.
Full Range of Family Law Issues Covered
Family law is one of the main areas of law in which we practice. Please contact our firm in Louisville, Kentucky, for a private initial consultation if you have a pending family law matter. The areas in which we have extensive experience include:
- Divorce: representing either the husband or the wife in Kentucky contested or uncontested divorce actions
- Alimony (spousal support/maintenance) and child support
- Child custody and visitation or parenting plans for children, step-children and adoptive children
- Paternity and establishing fathers’ rights
- Neglect and abuse cases
- Child custody modifications and relocation agreements
- Property division, including simple uncontested division of property, complex division for couples who are business owners or hold extensive assets, and contested division of property for pensions and retirement plans, savings, real estate property and other property issues
- Divorce involving criminal matters such as domestic abuse
Family Law Consultation to Move Forward
If you are contemplating a divorce or have another family law issue that leaves you feeling stuck in one place, contact Gibson Law Offices for legal help. Attorney Gibson will put his nearly 20 years of experience to work helping you move forward and leave your legal troubles behind. Call our toll-free number, 888-471-2808, for a free initial consultation with our lawyer, or send our Louisville family law firm an e-mail.