Experienced Attorney — Effective Approach — Fair Minded
At Gibson Law Offices, located in Louisville, Kentucky, our practice areas include representation of clients with family law issues, including divorce, personal injury litigation on behalf of the injured party (plaintiff), probate administration services, as well as criminal defense for misdemeanors and felonies. Ken Gibson has training in collaborative law, and this approach which focuses on negotiation, carries over to other areas of law as well.
At our law firm, we view the best cases as the ones where we do the following:
- Clearly define the client’s goal or desired outcome
- Work with both parties to mediate an agreement
- Successfully resolve the issue in a non-contentious manner
- Enable the client to leave the situation behind and move on without regrets
This does not mean that we cannot be aggressive when the situation warrants. Attorney Ken Gibson is known as a nice guy who gets things done.
Why Gibson Law Offices Is The Right Choice
We are a small law firm with significant experience and a wide network of professional and legal connections. If you have a straightforward and simple need, we handle it smoothly and directly. If you have a complicated personal injury litigation matter, or a divorce complicated by bankruptcy proceedings, we can take care of that as well. For more than seven years, Ken’s Legal Assistant Norma Currey has helped clients with family law, personal injury and probate administration issues. Since May 2009, Gibson Law Offices has been of counsel with the Law Firm of Kruger & Schwartz, a bankruptcy, commercial and real estate law firm.
When you retain Gibson Law Offices for legal representation, you will find:
- An attorney with more than 18 years of experience
- A lawyer who is approachable and relaxed in the office yet an aggressive litigator in the court room
- Prompt communication (usually within 24 hours) regarding your questions and legal proceedings
- A litigator who uses a straightforward style when communicating with clients to provide an honest and realistic appraisal of the situation
- A law firm with a broad network of resources, including the bankruptcy, commercial and real estate firm of Kruger & Schwartz
Free Initial Consultation To Move Forward
If you have legal problems that have left you stuck in one place, contact Gibson Law Offices for legal help that can help you move forward and leave your legal troubles behind. Call our number, 502-403-2798, for a free initial consultation or send us an email.